Sunday 25 March 2012

Sexy Sunday Snippet from The Man of My Dreams

I was totally exhausted but felt wonderful. I had never been made love to like that and never felt such rapture, such love. I was totally and utterly satisfied. He was the most amazing and considerate lover. I snuggled up to him and he smiled at me and pulled me close.
Always remember that I love you, no matter what. Promise me.
I promise, I replied. I love you too. 


 We lay there for ages with him stroking my hair.

I woke to the sun streaming through the window. I was lying alone on the couch and was fully dressed! I felt a little confused. Had it been a dream? Surely I couldn’t dream that! I got up and started to search the house for my dream lover. There was no sign of anyone else ever being there. I must have fallen asleep watching DVD’s and dreamt the whole thing. I sat down, puzzled. It certainly felt real, very real. And my body still remembered his touch vividly. What was going on? Was I losing it?


http://www.amazon.com/The-Man-Dreams-Gladys-Quintal/dp/1466415088

1 comment:

  1. Help him! Yes, that's what I would do :D I would help him! Then I would try to find out why he was only in my dreams :O lol Thank you for the amazing giveaway!

    sandersknc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete