Sunday 19 May 2013

Beautiful Bella

 
 
For some reason, whenever I have to leave my laptop at any time lately - my gorgeous 2year old baby is on it like a shot! Now I wouldn't mind if she was just gently tapping the keys or looking at "Mummy's Books" as she loves to do - but she thumps the keys as hard as she can and even pulls them off and takes off with them! Needless to say I now have a computer that isn't that easy to touch type on - but very easy to touch typo on!
 
 
Bella was a big surprise for us. I had recently turned 45 when she was born and still am at a miss as to how she was conceived? Yes, I know the birds and the bees bit - but I have been plagued with health problems for the last 8 or so years, had only one ovary, a hubby that worked away and then there was my age to consider. I had Jonny at 39 and had 4 miscarriages in a row while trying to conceive him, so it came as quite a shock when I realised I was pregnant again 5 years later.
 
 
All I can say is that I honestly believe she was meant to be and is a gift. Our house may be a mess and I may be trying to write my books on half a laptop - but I wouldn't have it any other way.
 
Life is good - hard but good.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment