Saturday 21 September 2013

THE DREAM SERIES



The Dream Series Book Trailer




You may be interested to know that I used all my own photos in making this trailer (except for the book covers of course!)

My daughter had a car accident in Dec 2009 (that is her on the cover of Be Careful What You Wish For) so all the pics of the smashed up car and x-rays etc are from that. 

The baby in the bath is my other daughter Bella and the beach pictures are actually from Lancelin which is where Cassie has her first sex dream about her mystery man.

The books are paranormal romance and although fiction, there are a lot of aspects that have been based on real life experiences. I am a survivor of sexual abuse and have recently written a book about my life (Life After Hell: Surviving Sexual Abuse) which is due to be released in November and is available for pre-order now on Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/359431

My fictional works: The Man of My Dreams, Be Careful What You Wish For and The Chosen One are centred around the love between a vigilante vampire that kills rapists and child molesters and Cassie, the woman he saved (when she was a young girl) from a predatory stepfather. He can only appear human in her subconscious because of a curse that was cast 400yrs ago - unless she will fall in love with him in his true form. 

The books are pretty dark and obviously contain scenes of sexual abuse as my vampire hero needs victims to save. 

A lot of the characters are based on real life people too. Nana, Moyra and Hayley are all real life friends of mine, Chloe is based on my daughter Emma, Cassie is based on me, Alexi looks like Mick St John (Alex O'Loughlin) and Elizabeth is inspired by Elizabeth Bathory. I am currently writing the 4th book in the series - Succubus: An Erotic Companion and have introduced the character Gabriel who is inspired by Gabriel Mann. I am also looking at basing a character on Ronan Keating soon :)

Book 1 is always free as an eBook and Books 2&3 are only 99cents on amazon. I hope you enjoy them and follow me on this journey. Wouldn't it be wonderful if my vigilante vampire was real??? 




No comments:

Post a Comment