Sunday 6 October 2013

RELEASE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Succubus: An Erotic Companion (Book 4 in The Dream Series)

RELEASE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/731931040156813/

Chances to win free eBooks, paperbacks and bookmarks





Come and join the fun and celebrate the fact that I actually finished it!!!!!!

Book 4 doesn't carry on from Book 3 - instead it goes back in time again to when Elizabeth 'dies' in her castle tomb. We find out what happened in the 400yrs between that episode and the time The Chosen One was born.....

If you haven't read the other 3 books in the series yet, they are available online just about everywhere.  Book 1 is always free just about everywhere and eBooks 2 & 3 are only 99cents.

I recently released my own real life story http://www.amazon.com/Life-After-Hell-Surviving-ebook/dp/B00FGY2N00 - but didn't think it was the kind of book that would warrant a release party! A lot of material in my fictional books comes from my own life - my editor actually said it was like de javu reading this as she edited it!

No comments:

Post a Comment