Wednesday 25 January 2012

Jennifer's review of Be Careful What You Wish For
Jan 24, 12

5 of 5 stars
Read in January, 2012

Ok, I really enjoyed the first book in this series ( The man of my dreams), however, this one has me LOVING it! So much is explained in this one that it all just snaps into place and lets you become excited about finishing the book! It's not a extremely long book but it's enough to keep you wanting more! I love that's it's a new twist in the Vampire type novels, only able to appear as they're normal handsome self in they're dreams unless they manage to get a mortal to love them, until then they remain a beastly appearance. In this installment of The Man of My Dreams Alexi and Cassandra come face to face with his rival, maker and family! Plus A.J brings in a whole new story just waiting to emerge! I about dropped my jaw at how this book ended and can't wait to get my hands on number 3 to keep the story going!

No comments:

Post a Comment