Saturday 15 September 2012

INSPIRED BY MOONLIGHT


The Best Vampire Show Ever!!!!!



I miss it so much :(



Moonlight was based on a book by Trevor Munson, titled Angel of Vengeance. The book is different to the TV series, a lot darker and mostly based on the turbulent relationship between Mick and Coraline. I totally loved it and recommend it to any vampire fans.




Trevor is currently working on book #2 :)




Anyone that knows me, knows that Moonlight was a big influence for my books, but they are not fanfic. The show just inspired me to write about vampires and I imagine Alexi to look like Mick :) A lot of material came straight from my own life experiences and dreams and I have based characters on real life people as well! The Dream Series has some very unsettling scenes and deals with issues such as sexual abuse and rape, plus there is a vigilante vampire going around killing 'bad men' - so they are not for the faint hearted!



No comments:

Post a Comment